Friday 26 February 2010

Titan Crane update

A couple of posts ago, I mentioned my boyfriend was doing an abseil from the Titan Crane for Epilepsy Scotland but then I completely forgot to write about it! I blame university for occupying so much of my time.

It was a really bright, sunny day, but unfortunately it was FREEZING. Epilepsy Scotland was just one of the charities there on the day, and there was a few who were abseiling who were in fancy dress. Unfortuantely I couldn't convince Ian to dress up as a fairy. It was a fun day despite the cold, and Ian managed to raise £210!

Here's some photos, as promised :)



Group shot L-R Craig, Ian and Kerry



Ian showing off his Epilepsy Scotland t-shirt.


An arty shot of Ian mid-abseil

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get this information from

you.

Jane said...

Thank you very much. Hope this blog can be of help :)

Anonymous said...

I seriously enjoyed this information. You've talked about a few crucial factors in this article

Anonymous said...

Amazing! We were just creating a write-up on the same issue last night. Then this particular evening, I found your current article of which is far better of content than My partner and i composed.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your giving out these kind of really helpful tips. Congrats upon as an outstanding blogger.